Remote Galvanometer Data Collection using GSM and Ethernet
Date posted: 06/12/2021
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 1st Floor, Cowaelmic Building, 168/75 D2 Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone: +84 82253 2779
SENVI Technology Joint Stock Company (Smart Electricity Network of Vietnam) was formed from the technology transfer of products under Ho Chi Minh City Circuit Industry Development Program. SENVI focuses on developing, manufacturing and trading metering equipment for the Electricity industry and building communication solutions for Smart Grid.
Accordingly, SENVI Technology Joint Stock Company has transferred two products: Remote galvanometer data collection device using GSM, Ethernet and Data Concentrator Unit (DCU). In which the remote galvanometer data collection device uses Chip SG8V1, a test production project by the Department of Science and Technology of Ho Chi Minh City. HCM funding; The DCU data concentrator also uses part of the results from the scientific research project of the Department of Science and Technology of Ho Chi Minh City.
Currently, SENVI has been designing, developing, manufacturing and trading many smart grid solutions such as:
– Electronic meter data collection and collection system using 2G / 3G and Ethernet technology
– The device reads meter readings to communicate with tablets (Tablet) and smartphones (Smart Phones) via USB and Bluetooth technology
– Recloser / LBS medium voltage switchgear
– Monitoring system warning medium voltage line incident